Often, surface cleaning may not be enough. While your place may appear clean and the dirt may be removed from your surfaces, a deeper clean may be required. Our disinfection and sanitizing programs remove dirt, germs, bacteria and viruses, including the COVID-19 virus, leaving your space thoroughly cleaned.
All our disinfecting services are customized to fit the specific maintenance needs for your business or building, including regular and one-off disinfection services. We use traditional disinfection methods, focusing on high tough surface areas to ensure a thorough clean in warehouses, retail facilities, office suites, government facilities, hotels, commercial or residential building and more.
At Town House, all disinfection services are provided by our very own specially trained, unformed and PPE protected employees using CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents and hospital-grade disinfectants.
Our disinfection services include:
- An initial surface cleaning to remove dust and dirt.
- Disinfection of all private employee areas
- Disinfection of all high touch surface points, including:
- Common areas
- Means of entry and exit
- Conference Rooms and shared spaces
- Employee wash spaces
How we disinfect:
- First, we remove all soil and surface dirt
- Next, we apply CDC and EPA-approved disinfectants, allowing for the proper time to eliminate all bacteria.
- Lastly, we wipe down all surfaces with water to remove any remaining residue or leftover cleaner
Alternative disinfection methods include electrostatic spraying, which has become incredibly popular in recent years. This disinfection style saturates all surfaces to reach hard to access areas. At Town House, we believe that the risks associated with electrostatic disinfection are too great to offer this service. As it saturates all surfaces the potential exists for the disinfection solution to ruin items such as papers, notebooks, cork boards, photographs, as well as the inside of a computer, keyboard or television. Additionally, certain materials such as wood, brass, chrome and others should not be saturated with any cleaners or they may warp or discolor. While electrostatic disinfection certainly works and does disinfect all surfaces, the potential harm in spraying surfaces that no one is touching is also a waste of product and therefore, money. True disinfection includes the high touch surfaces, and allows for the proper dwell time, throughout your space.
Benefits of Partnering with Town House
- Turnkey janitorial, specialty cleaning and staffing services
- Professional, specially trained, fully insured cleaning experts
- Unwavering commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Flexible availability to fit your schedule
- Highly competitive pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Availability to add disinfection services to current cleaning services